Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Interesting...

I came across this quiz. You answer a few questions regarding political issues and rank their importance to you and it tell you which political candidate yours views are more aligned with. I don;t really have any opinion on the results at this time, but it was fun and intereting all the same

67% Bill Richardson
62% Barack Obama
61% John Edwards
59% Hillary Clinton
56% Chris Dodd
55% Mike Gravel
53% Dennis Kucinich
52% Tom Tancredo
47% Joe Biden
46% Mitt Romney
43% John McCain
41% Fred Thompson
40% Mike Huckabee
40% Ron Paul
29% Rudy Giuliani

2008 Presidential Candidate Matching Quiz

1 comment:

Heather said...

I think I took that quiz when most of the candidates were still in the race. I had to laugh because my top two were John Edwards (seriously liberal) and Mitt Romney (super conservative)! I must be really conflicted inside.

Quotes

 

Tied Together With A Smile.. | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates