Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Pictures Pictures pictures!!!

Two posts in one day... is that allowed? I don;t really know how this all works. Is it weird that I did a separate post for pictures? Should I have editted my lat post? perhaps I shouldn;t publish the entry until the end of the day when I am certain that i ahve crammed all of the days' thoughts into it. I dunno. Whatever, I do what I want!! And today, I want a separate post for pictures!

I take ALOT of pictures! Seriously, an ungodly (should the "G" be capitalized there? Hmm) amount of pictures. I am, however quite lazy and it tends to take a fair amount of time before i can be bothered to upload them or to edit them or put them somewhere (ie Photobucket) so then I tend to bombard people all at once. I make no apologies for that =0P

*This first one was taken a few weekends ago at the zoo. Nico and I went on a "date" If only I could find someone my own age (and not a blood relative) to date me, I'd be happy as a clam! But that is another post! lol I did have the best looking date at the zoo that day, if I do say so myself lol.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

What can i say, my kid is weird =0) Don't believe me...I'd like to present you with Exhibit A: Pucker Up
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Exhibit B in the case of Nico's weirdness. He was coming to tickle me while I was taking his picture.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

So this picture looked really good when i edited it on my laptop but now that i am on my desktop at work I am seeing alot of grain. I will prob try to re-edit it before I use it in a scrapbook layout or anything but beyond that its cute, he is cute and that's all that i really care about lol.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

We spent the day at Idlewild on friday (more pictures to come). Nico picked ut the hat himself. He also thought that i should get him the plastic ax that he was carting around the store but i passed. I like my limbs intact, thank you, and I have a feeling that my cats would be the most likely target so they thank me as well.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

That would be me with the pastey white legs and awkward smile. Nico looks so please to be near me. Thats love right there
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


No comments:

Quotes

 

Tied Together With A Smile.. | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates