Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Really, I was popular??

Now that i have a blog I thought it was about damn time that i started participating in SSD's (http://www.sweetshoppedesigns.com/) "From Our Blog To Yours" thing. I always do the little quizzes and stuff that they post but i never have anywhere to put it lol. Well, now I do! This week the quiz had to do with who we were in HS.




You Were the Popular Kid



In high school, everyone knew your name - even if you didn't know theirs.



In fact, your still skating by on your looks and charm. Nothing wrong with that!



I went to a tiny HS so of course everyone knew my name. That wasn;t a good thing most times though. Everyone knew everyone else's business and everyone talked about everyone else (ok maybe that was just me lol). I had fun in HS but I was basically only cool by association. My friends were semi-popular but I was the bitch. people use to ask my friends why they hung out with me, lol. Actually, I wonder the same thing sometimes =0)

No comments:

Quotes

 

Tied Together With A Smile.. | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates