Thursday, October 23, 2008

Operation Ditch The Diapers!

So I have finally decided to get serious about potty training Nico. he has been in Pull=Ups for months now and he is treating them like diapers so last weekend I dove in head first and just started putting him in underwear. He is still having alot of accidents but atleast now, when he does have an accident, he knows right away that he peed or pooped and tells me so I can get him to a potty. Alot of times once he realizes he is wet he stops peeing until he gets to the potty so I figure that is a step in the right direction, though we still have a LONG way to go. He's been wearing underwear to school as well and they ahve been pretty supportive with it so thats a good thing, but he has been coming home in a pull-up because around 4 o'clock he gets sent to the toddler room (as kids atart to leave they combine the 2s and toddlers to let some staff go home too) where there isn't an in-class bathroom and its just easier than finding someone to take him to pee. I'm not sure I agree with that but I also don;t want to make it any harder on them than it already is, KWIM?

We also went on a little photography adventure last night but i haven;t gotten around to uploading the pics yet so you will jut have to wait for those =0)

No comments:

Quotes

 

Tied Together With A Smile.. | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates