I took Nico to a local park yesterday after daycare to get some fall pics. I noticed the trees were starting to get bare so i wanted to try and capture some of the fall colors before they were gone. I didn;t ahve the best of luck since it was getting a bit late by the time we got there and the sun was getting a bit too low in the sky, but i did get a few cute snaps. I think we are going to try and go back on Friday, perhaps even convince my friend, Ashley, and her son, Rylan, to come. Anyways, here are a few. The will likely be more to follow.
My name is Denise (obviously) and I am a 22 year old mommy to Nico. He is 3 years old and such a trip. He makes me laugh (and cringe) everyday with his antics lol. I started this blog basically to have a place that i can talk about me and whine about stuff and brag about stuff and ramble about the randomness that goes on in my head.
No comments:
Post a Comment