Thursday, October 16, 2008

SSD Blog Quizz and some Nico funnies

First, as it is Thrusday, it is time for another blog quiz thingy courtesy (sp?) of the SSD blog.

Halloween Candy Quiz


Halloween Candy Quiz


You are a Chocolate Bar


Like the chocolate bar you are naughty but oh so good


Find out which Halloween Candy you are at Quizopolis.com

And now on to some Nico Funnies. So I am thinking that my kid watches too much TV and/or eats too much fast food because this morning, when I told him we were stopping at Wendy's to get mommy a coffee and him a muffin he said, in the cutest, most dramatic voice, "Its way better than fast food. It's wendys!" I laughed so hard! I should really tape it and send it to the Wendy's corporation. Maybe they will want him to do a commercial! lol My baby could be famous!

And while we are on the subject of funny things my kid does, get ready to be a little grossed out. well, it is really only gross if you aren't in the process of Potty Training, since any p[arent going through this learns very quickly how not to get squeemish about bodily fluids lol. Anyways, yesterday Nico and i were in his room cleaning up before bed and he said he had to go potty. I told him to go ahead and I would meet him in there when I was finished putting away some books (I have his shelf organized according to size because I am anal so I prefer to put his books away myself lol). Like 30 second later i went in to find him standing ontop of the toilet, with the lid down, and no pants on, peeing on the lid! OMG!!! I asked what he was doing and he replied, very matter-of-factly. "I'm peeing on the potty!" I told him he is supposed to open the lid first and his response was "Ohhhhhh, I forgot, pee goes IN the potty, not ON the potty" Oh man, this kid drives me nuts sometimes but he is just too funny!!! lol


6 comments:

Kresta said...

Oh gosh! Hilarious about the potty training, and the Wendy's! Sounds like you've got quite a kid!

Nikki said...

Too funny! The joys of potty training :)

blessedmommy said...

LOL! Kids really do say the darnedest things!! I just wrote about Connor's newest funny on my blog.

Nico is just too cute...you have to love him!

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

Isn't potty training just a blast? :)

Monique said...

LOL, that is too funny! (And gross, but my DD's only been potty trained for a few months so I got over the gross part long ago) And you sound like me, everything organized properly. Books by size, if all same size (like my pocket books) then they are in alphabetical order by author then in order that they were published or seperated by series etc. All movies are in alphabetical order. I just figure my DD will have to learn her ABCs real quick if she wants access to them... LMAO!

Have a great day!

thisismamashouse said...

ROFL @ the wendy's comment!! Reminds me of Neilson...one day he walked up behind me when I was window shopping online at walmart.com. He said "just doing some shopping mama?" and I said "Just looking." Then he replied "Save money, live better. Walmart." ROFLMAO! Consumerism is alive and well!

Quotes

 

Tied Together With A Smile.. | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates